Dear Breeza Residents,
As a friendly reminder, all residents must be courteous to one another and respectful of the common area spaces within the building. It is important that everyone abides by the following guidelines to ensure no homeowner is inconvenienced:
Barking Reminders: Dogs should not bark, or otherwise make noise, that can be heard from outside the unit. Specifically, at night or in the early morning hours.
Leash & Courtesy Reminders: We have received feedback that pet owners are allowing their animals to roam common areas with them unleashed—it is against the HOA rules to have your pet off of a leash in any common area including residential hallways. We kindly request all residents to take necessary precautions to ensure that all pets and service dogs are leashed prior to entering hallways as well as accompanying them at all times in the common areas. Also, please be aware of your surroundings while walking pets. Please be courteous by cleaning up any pet accidents that occur in the hallways, elevators, and building entrance.
Common Area Reminders: Pets are not permitted in the recreational areas to include the business center, pool area, fitness room, community room, and roof deck. Service animals excluded.
We thank you in advance for your assistance in maintaining a quality living experience here at Breeza.
Dear Breeza Residents,
Please be reminded that all residents and guests must be courteous to one another and respectful of the common areas within the building. Please take a moment and review the following Fitness Center reminders to ensure no residents are being inconvenienced:
- All equipment shall be wiped down after each use.
- Children under the age of fourteen (14) may not use the Fitness Center unless accompanied by an adult.
- Do not move the equipment as this will directly affect the accuracy of the mechanics and belts.
- All equipment is to be used as intended.
- Please be considerate of your neighbors and limit use of a particular piece of equipment to thirty (30) minutes if someone is waiting.
- No glass containers or food items are allowed in the Fitness Center.
- Please use the television and remote according to the provided instructions to ensure that all residents have the capability to watch their program as needed.
- All free-weight equipment must remain in the Fitness Center.
PLEASE take the necessary safeguards to provide a pleasant and safe environment for all neighboring residents. We thank you in advance for your assistance in maintaining a quality living experience here at Breeza.
The Annual Meeting of the Membership for the purpose of electing your Board of Directors is coming up on May 19th. You will soon receive your secret ballot in the mail so you may vote for your favorite candidate(s)! Please be sure to participate and return your ballot by Wednesday, May 18th at 5:00pm or attend the meeting on May 19th at 6:00pm in the Community Room to turn in your ballot personally.